- Liase with in country MD and UK finance manager to ensure all financial issues are dealt with in accordance with Germany requirements and UK
- Liaise with the UK treasury team on all banking and cash management issues
- Ensure all invoices received into the Berlin office are correctly identified and sent to UK for payment
- Ensure all invoice payments are paid within the agreed supplier terms
- Ad hoc analysis to support the in country MD and UK finance managers.
- Part qualified accountant\prepared to study with multi site experience
- Good communication skills both written and verbal required.
- Experience of working for a group company with offsite relationship
- Experience of assisting management accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience of Oracle Financials useful (though training will be provided).
- Retail industry experience desirable.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".